Tuesday 9 October 2012

FOTD: London by Day


Hey guys! This is my first FOTD (Face Of The Day), so let me know if you like it and I will try my best to do this more regularly! This look was created for going shopping in London (I went for a weekend trip a couple of weeks ago) so I wanted something neutral and a look which didn't involve too much being on my face!


Because my lips are quite dark I blend the lipstick out with my fingers after putting it on too make it softer so it looks more natural.


I used:

Blusher - Barry M in Apricot No. 5
Eyeshadow - MUA in Heaven and Earth (used one of the light shades in the corners)
Eyebrow pencil - Mac pencil in Spiked
Eyelashes - Ardell 101's
Eyeliner  -  Collection 2000 Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner in Electric Blue (it comes out really dark)
Lipstick - Bourjois Lovely Rouge Lipstick - 03 Rose Complice

Most of these can be found at Superdrug or Boots.

See my nighttime look here!

How do you guys like to keep it natural?




SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig