Monday 15 October 2012

The Body Shop Haul

The Body Shop

I have a confession to make. I am a massive Body Shop fan! Their products smell delicious and make my skin feel fab - what's not to love? Anyway a couple of days ago I had a little peek in the window and was lured in by the tactfully placed sales signs and this (shown above) is what I came out with!

I initially went in with the intention of spending no more than £15, as I had one of those £10 off when you spend £25 vouchers, however I was led astray by a lovely sales assistant who gave me a skin consultation (I have normal skin - yay!) which resulted in me buying three products from the Vitamin E face range! Also because it was three for two on skin care products AND the moisturiser was half price I got a set with miniature versions of everything which I think I'll use for Christmas presents!

On my way to the till I was seduced by the Blueberry Body Butter which was on sale for just £6.50 and the Vanilla Body Mist which usually retail for £9 but was reduced to £3.50 then I quickly went to pay before I got distracted by anything else.

All in my purchase came to £23.50 which is incredible for the amount of high quality stuff and I am going to smell and feel great for months to come - bargain!

What about you guys? Whats your favourite Body Shop product? And do you have any of these? Let me know!

Check out my duty free haul here!

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig