Tuesday 4 December 2012

Daisy Street Bloggers Christmas Party


So last Thursday I was lucky enough to be invited to the Daisy Street Christmas bloggers party to view their new party and winter collection. I've never been to a blogger event before because one I've only had my blog since August and two I live up the top of Scotland and everything usually happens in London! 

Coincidentally I was in Manchester that weekend for my one year anniversary with my boyfriend so took the plunge and decided to go to my first event with my lovely sidekick and none bloggy friend Hannah!

Walking into the event we were greeted with complimentary glasses of champagne and I was given a label and told to tag an item I'd like to review. I chose this lovely black faux fur coat from the winter collection though I was torn between some purple metallic disco pants and a super soft beige studded jumper (which I couldn't find on the website)! 

Since it's inception just over a year ago Daisy Street has expanded it's impressive online collection from just shoes to also include a clothing and accessories. There were so many things I had my eyes on but with Christmas coming up I think I'm just going to have to settle for pinning them to my wishlist so keep your eyes peeled!



Hannah my lovely Mancunian friend and +1 for the night!






So pretty!



Can you tell I liked the canapés?

At the end of the event we were both given goodie bags with some freebies in - I got a sleevless t-shirt with the Daisy Street logo on it, which I am wearing as we speak, and Hannah got a feather headband, a gold choker (both of which she gave to me yay!), a similar sleevless t-shirt and we both received a 10% discount! No photos of the goodie bags - sorry you're just gonna have to trust me on this one!

 I loved every minute of it, met some lovely people and would like to give a big thank you to Punk PR and Daisy Street for putting on such a great event and I can't wait for the next one!



SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig